Saturday 9 July 2011

How To Download Youtube Videos

So many people have been asking me how exactly you download youtube videos to your computer. In fact it is the most common question I have been getting asked recently which is why I have created this blog. I got fed up replying to people expling what to do, so I decided to tell them exactly what you do here. It's easier for me and also for you. So lets get right into it!

Here is the steps to download Youtube videos to your computer for free:

  1.  Firstly click here (opens in a new tab/window)
  2. Click on the download button to get the software that allows you to download Youtube videos
  3. Make sure to install the software with the default settings.
  4. Congratulations, you can now download videos straight from Youtube for free!
There we have it. 4 simple steps that you take to get the youtube videos you want! Please note however that this currently only works in the USA. This is the biggest drawback to the software, however, if you live in the USA this will be perfect for you!

And for everyone who thinks "Oh no, it's a virus!" Please just actually read into it more. It is NOT a virus, I myself use this and so do a lot of my friends and family. If you are still concerned about it being a virus, then don't download it. After all, no one is forcing you too, are they?

If you still have any questions on concerns please just leave a comment below, or preferably get in touch on our Facebook page. You can find our Facebook page located on the right of this blog --->

I will reply to you on Facebook within a matter of hours, as I am always active on it through my phone :P geek, I know....

That's all for now folks! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment